– GR 34: The essential to discover the treasures of the coast:
- Tour of the Peninsula of Sainte Marguerite
- Aber Wrac’h
- Aber Benoît
- Lilia – Plouguerneau peninsula
- Guisseny – Kerlouan – Brignogan Plages
– Île Vierge Lighthouse – Clic here
– Sea trips from Aber Wrac’h – Vedettes des Abers – Clic here
– Véloroute des Abers – Clic here
Here are our favorite restaurants! Seafood of course, creperies, more traditional cuisine, click on the names for more info:
– Seafood : Viviers de Prat Ar Coum in Lannilis – Restaurant only in summer. Charming setting by the water
– Crêperie / restaurant Captain Aber Wrac’h Harbour – Ask for a window seat to watch the sun set over l’Aber Wrac’h!
– Restaurant Le Vioben Aber Wrac’h Harbour – A starred chef in l’Aber Wrac’h! Very friendly welcome. Very refined and particularly local cuisine! Very warm interior decoration.
– In Plouguerneau, Restaurant Castel Ac’h. Under construction/renovation this winter 2020-2021, it will be necessary to go afterwards. Original and fine cuisine, very beautiful presentation and worked local flavors (seaweed and flowers in particular.)